Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Acoustic Guitar Blogs 250,000 Visitors



That's me Tony Hogan on the left playing a guitar break on my semi acoustic guitar with the very cool Jazz Blues vocalist Karen Brown

It was only a year ago that I set up a series of test blogs to see how powerful blogging is, and I find this quite extraordinary. My two Wordpress Acoustic Guitar Blogs have now gone way past my wildest dreams and are heading towards a quarter of a million visitors.

Admittedly I know my stuff, I have had almost 40 years on the guitar plus I teach Web Development for a living.

If you'd like to see examples of Guitar blogs that actually function well, are maintained and have relevant information go thee now


One major difference is that I play guitar and am not just marketing blog trying to trade off other peoples skills.

No comments: